Both sports and soft skills are covered in three focus modules that build on each other and aim to nurture independence, communication skills, conflict management or organisational talent. The social competencies not only support young people with regard to a possible upcoming job in the sports world; they also empower them to deal with challenges in everyday life and thereby make it easier for them to participate in society.
In the end, young people have the option of using their knowledge as a youth coach with additional intercultural skills in partner organisations, associations or schools.
- The basics of football technique, training methods and development, and sample exercises
- Football3 training
- Footballbased soft skill trainings
- First aid course (in co-operation with the Vienna Red Cross)
- Communication training
- Fair play and anti-discrimination (in co-operation with the »fairplay« initiative)
- Conflict management
- Gender equality
- Assisting in project groups at the »Kicken ohne Grenzen« annual tournament
On the field young people learn about fair play, inclusion and respect.
92,86% of all participants agree to the statement:
»I'm proud being a footballer.«
— According to a questionnaire in April 2018